2009 Hawaii Code
TITLE 26 - TRADE REGULATION AND PRACTICE
CHAPTER 487N - [SECURITY BREACH OF PERSONAL INFORMATION]
- §487N-1 - Definitions.
- §487N-2 - Notice of security breach.
- §487N-3 - Penalties; civil action.
- §487N-4 - Reporting requirements.
- §487N-5 - Information privacy and security council; established; duties; reports.
- §487N-6 - Personal information security; best practices; websites.
- §487N-7 - Personal information system; government agencies; annual report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.