2009 Hawaii Code
TITLE 18 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 317 - SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS CONFERENCE
§317-3 - Duties of the committee.
§317-3 Duties of the committee. It shall be the duty of the student conference committee to:
(1) Plan and coordinate all phases of the annual conference;
(2) Set the theme, scope, and format of the conference;
(3) Set up the agenda of the conference;
(4) Determine the number of participants;
(5) Plan and provide for food, lodging, and transportation of all participants;
(6) Evaluate the worth and effectiveness of the conference; and
(7) Consider and act on any other matter relevant to or necessary to effectuate the purpose of this chapter. [L 1970, c 94, §3; am L 1972, c 160, pt of §1; am L 1997, c 142, §2]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.