2022 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals
Article 3 - Obscenity and Related Offenses
Part 3 - Sale or Distribution of Harmful Materials to Minors
§ 16-12-105. Penalty
- Except as provided in subsection (b) of this Code section, any person who violates any provision of Code Section 16-12-103 or 16-12-104 shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.
- Any person who violates subsection (a) of Code Section 16-12-103 shall be guilty of a misdemeanor if:
- The person depicted was at least 14 years of age;
- The items described in subsection (a) of Code Section 16-12-103 were furnished or disseminated with the permission of the minor depicted; and
- The defendant was 18 years of age or younger at the time of the offense.
History. Code 1981, § 16-12-105 , enacted by Ga. L. 1983, p. 1437, § 2; Ga. L. 2013, p. 663, § 4/HB 156.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.