There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 9 - Civil Practice
Chapter 8 - Receivers
- § 9-8-1. Appointment of Receiver - Grounds Generally
- § 9-8-2. Appointment of Receiver - to Protect Trust or Joint Property
- § 9-8-3. Appointment of Receiver - to Hold Assets Liable for Debt; Appointment Without Notice; Terms
- § 9-8-4. Caution to Be Exercised in Appointing Receiver
- § 9-8-5. Intervention of Persons Asserting Equitable Remedies
- § 9-8-6. Lienholders Made Parties; Divestment by Receiver's Sale
- § 9-8-7. Investment of Funds in Receivership
- § 9-8-8. Receiver an Officer of Court; Subject to Court's Orders or Removal
- § 9-8-9. To Which Court Receivers of Corporations Amenable
- § 9-8-10. Receiver's Bond
- § 9-8-11. Liability of Receiver Where Bank Fails
- § 9-8-12. Garnishment Not Available Against Receiver
- § 9-8-13. Award of Attorneys' and Receivers' Fees; How Determined
- § 9-8-14. Expenses of Giving Bond Allowable as Cost of Administration
- Taking of possession of business and property of financial institution by Department of Banking and Finance, § 7-1-150 et seq.
Right of bondholder to apply for receivership upon default by county or municipality in payment of principal or interest on revenue bond, § 36-82-67 et seq.Law reviews.
- For annual survey on business associations, see 71 Mercer L. Rev. 15 (2019).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.