2021 Georgia Code
Title 50 - State Government
Chapter 40 - Promotion and Deployment of Broadband Services
- Promotion of deployment of broadband services by broadband services providers, § 36-70-6.Code Commission notes.
- Pursuant to Code Section 28-9-5, in 2018, the chapter as enacted by Ga. L. 2018, p. 629, § 6-1/SB 402, was redesignated as Chapter 40.Editor's notes.
- Ga. L. 2018, p. 629, § 1/SB 402, not codified by the General Assembly, provides that: "This Act shall be known and may be cited as the 'Achieving Connectivity Everywhere (ACE) Act.'"Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Achieving Connectivity Everywhere ACE, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Department of Community Affairs, Chapter 110-36.
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 15B Am. Jur. 2d, Computers and the Internet, § 1 et seq.