There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 50 - State Government
Chapter 36 - Verification of Lawful Presence Within United States
- § 50-36-1. Verification Requirements, Procedures, and Conditions; Exceptions; Regulations; Criminal and Other Penalties for Violations
- § 50-36-2. Secure and Verifiable Identity Document; Applicability
- § 50-36-3. Immigration Enforcement Review Board; Membership; Duties; Sanctions; Civil Actions
- § 50-36-4. Definitions; Requiring Agencies to Submit Annual Immigration Compliance Reports
- For article, "Immigration Defense Waivers in Federal Criminal Plea Agreements," see 69 Mercer L. Rev. 839 (2018). For article, "The Rise of Zero Tolerance and the Demise of Family,” see 36 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 287 (2020). For note, "Deference Condoning Apathy: Social Visibility in the Eleventh Circuit," see 35 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 777 (2019).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.