Go to previous versions of this Title
2021 Georgia Code
Title 49 - Social Services
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions [49-1-1 through 49-1-9]
- Chapter 2 - Department of Human Services [49-2-1 through 49-2-25]
- Chapter 3 - County and District Departments, Boards, and Directors of Family and Children Services [49-3-1 through 49-3-9]
- Chapter 4 - Public Assistance [49-4-1 through 49-4-193]
- Chapter 4A - Department of Juvenile Justice [49-4A-1 through 49-4A-18]
- Chapter 4B - Interstate Compact for Juveniles [49-4B-1 through 49-4B-3]
- Chapter 5 - Programs and Protection for Children and Youth [49-5-1 through 49-5-281]
- Chapter 6 - Services for the Aging [49-6-1 through 49-6-92]
- Chapter 7 - Family-Planning Services [49-7-1 through 49-7-9]
- Chapter 8 - Economic Rehabilitation Services [49-8-1 through 49-8-7]
- Chapter 9 - Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency [49-9-1 through 49-9-53]
- Chapter 10 - Georgia Board of Health Care Workforce [49-10-1 through 49-10-6]
- Adoption, T. 19, C. 8.
Regulation of agencies providing physical therapy, nursing care, and other services in individuals' homes, § 31-7-150 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.