There is a newer version of this Part
2021 Georgia Code
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Chapter 8 - Railroad Companies
Article 6 - Operation of Trains Generally
Part 3 - Operation of Trains at Crossings
- § 46-8-190. Through 46-8-193
- § 46-8-194. Erection and Maintenance of Crossbuck Signs at Highway Grade Crossings; Conformance of Signs to Department of Transportation Standards
- § 46-8-195. Bringing of Actions to Compel Railroad Companies to Post Crossbuck Signs
- § 46-8-196. Use of Standard Signs for Highway Crossings and for Advertising or Other Purposes; Mutilation, Destruction, and Defacement of Standard Signs; Removal of Unauthorized Signs by County Authorities
- § 46-8-197. Legal Responsibility of Member of Train Crew, Yard Crew, or Engine Crew for Occupying or Blocking Street, Road, or Highway Grade Crossing Pursuant to Employer's Order
- § 46-8-198. Erection and Placement of Signboards to Warn of Drawbridges, Grade Crossings, and Stations at Which There Is a Switch
- Manner of operation of motor vehicles at railroad grade crossings, § 40-6-140 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.