2021 Georgia Code
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Chapter 5 - Telephone Service
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Telephone Service
- Article 3 - Telegraph Service
- Article 4 - Telecommunications and Competition Development
- Article 5 - Telecommunications Marketing Act of 1998
- Article 6 - Disclosure of Certain Customer Information
- Article 7 - Competitive Emerging Communications Technologies
- Article 8 - Telephone Records Protection
- Article 9 - Retail Telecommunications Services
Liability for Inadequate Protection of Telephone Against Power Surge, 33 POF2d 721.
Use of Call Detail Record Evidence in Telecommunications "Phantom Traffic" and Other Litigation, 86 POF3d 217.ALR.
- Liability of telephone company for injury resulting from condition or location of telephone booth, 17 A.L.R.4th 1308.
Liability of telephone company for mistakes in or omissions from its directory, 47 A.L.R.4th 882.
Search and seizure of telephone company records pertaining to subscriber as violation of subscriber's constitutional rights, 76 A.L.R.4th 536.