Go to previous versions of this Article
2021 Georgia Code
Title 44 - Property
Chapter 10 - Historic Preservation
Article 1 - Uniform Conservation Easements
- § 44-10-1. Short Title
- § 44-10-2. Definitions
- § 44-10-3. Creation or Alteration of Conservation Easements; Acceptance; Duration; Effect on Existing Rights and Duties; Limitation of Liability; Encumbered Property Must Be Located Within Boundaries of Locality Holding Easement
- § 44-10-4. Actions Affecting Easements; Parties; Power of Court to Modify or Terminate Easement
- § 44-10-5. Validity of Easement
- § 44-10-6. Interests Covered by Article; Interests Not Invalidated by Article
- § 44-10-7. Construction and Application of Article to Effect Uniformity of Laws
- § 44-10-8. Recordation of Easements; Revaluation of Encumbered Property; Appeals
- Ga. L. 1992, p. 2227, § 1, effective July 1, 1992, repealed the Code sections formerly codified at this article and enacted the current article. The former article consisted of Code Sections 44-10-1 through 44-10-5 and was based on Ga. L. 1976, p. 1181, §§ 1-5; Ga. L. 1981, Ex. Sess., p. 8; Ga. L. 1982, p. 3, § 44; Ga. L. 1982, p. 1227, § 1; and Ga. L. 1985, p. 149, § 44.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.