2021 Georgia Code
Title 34 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 9 - Workers' Compensation
Article 3 - Procedure
Part 1 - Claims and Notice of Accident
- § 34-9-80. Procedure for Giving Notice of Accident; Requirements of Written Notice; Effect of Failure to Give Notice
- § 34-9-81. Contents of Written Notice; Manner of Delivery
- § 34-9-81.1. Board's Duty to Provide Injured Workers With Notice of Rights, Benefits, and Obligations
- § 34-9-82. Limitation Period and Procedure for Filing Claims
- § 34-9-83. Priority of Claims
- § 34-9-84. Assignability of Claims
- § 34-9-85. Claim by Guardian or Trustee of Mental Incompetent or Minor
- § 34-9-86. Applicability of Time Limits to Mental Incompetents, Minors, and Persons Proceeding Against Defunct Corporations
- Applicability of statutes of limitations to action or proceeding under Workmen's Compensation Acts, 40 A.L.R. 495.
State workmen's compensation proceeding as within removal statute, 60 A.L.R.2d 1262.
Workmen's compensation: recovery for discharge in retaliation for filing claim, 63 A.L.R.3d 979.
Recovery for discharge from employment in retaliation for filing workers' compensation claim, 32 A.L.R.4th 1221.