2021 Georgia Code
Title 33 - Insurance
Chapter 6 - Unfair Trade Practices
- Deceptive trade practices generally, § 10-1-370 et seq.Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Unfair trade and claims settlement practices, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Rules of Comptroller General, Commissioner of Insurance, Chapter 120-2-20.JUDICIAL DECISIONS
Cited in Hubbard v. Stewart, 651 F. Supp. 294 (M.D. Ga. 1987).
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 43 Am. Jur. 2d, Insurance, § 19 et seq.C.J.S.
- 44 C.J.S., Insurance, § 75 et seq.ALR.
- Right to enjoin business competitor from unlicensed or otherwise illegal acts or practices, 90 A.L.R.2d 7.
Provisions of insurance company's contract with independent insurance agent restricting competitive placements by agent as illegal restraint of trade under state law, 42 A.L.R.4th 1072.
Constitutional right to jury trial in cause of action under state unfair or deceptive trade practices law, 54 A.L.R.5th 631.