2021 Georgia Code
Title 33 - Insurance
Chapter 20C - Accurate Provider Directories
- § 33-20C-1. Definitions
- § 33-20C-2. Online Provider Directories; Printed Directories by Request; Required Content; Accessibility; Public Health Emergency
- § 33-20C-3. Required and Accurate Information in Directories; Reporting; Reimbursement for Reliance
- § 33-20C-4. Information and Searchable Format for Directories; Exclusion for Dental Plans
- § 33-20C-5. Printed Directories; Accuracy; Application to Standalone Dental Plans
- § 33-20C-6. Exclusion for Services Provided Through Department of Community Health
- § 33-20C-7. Disclosure of Health Benefit Plan Surprise Bill Rating in Advertisement; Other Disclosures; Regulation; Optional Annual Reporting
- Pursuant to Code Section 28-9-5, in 2016, the chapter enacted by Ga. L. 2016, p. 319, § 1/SB 158 was redesignated as Chapter 20D of Title 33.
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 43 Am. Jur. 2d, Insurance, § 540 et seq.
44 Am. Jur. 2d, Insurance, § 1046 et seq.