2021 Georgia Code
Title 24 - Evidence
Chapter 13 - Securing Attendance of Witnesses and Production and Preservation of Evidence
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Subpoenas and Notice to Produce
- Article 3 - Securing Attendance of Prisoners
- Article 4 - Uniform Act to Secure the Attendance of Witnesses From Without the State
- Article 5 - Uniform Interstate Depositions and Discovery Act
- Article 6 - Depositions to Preserve Testimony in Criminal Proceedings
- Article 7 - Perpetuation of Testimony
- Depositions and discovery, § 9-11-26 et seq.
Power of court to compel attendance of witnesses, § 17-7-25.Law reviews.
- For article, "Evidence," see 27 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 1 (2011).
- Compelling testimony of opponent's expert in state court, 66 A.L.R.4th 213.