2021 Georgia Code
Title 20 - Education
Chapter 18 - Center for Rural Prosperity and Innovation
§ 20-18-4. Duty; Establishment of Satellite Offices
- It shall be the duty of the Center for Rural Prosperity and Innovation to provide a central information and research hub for rural leadership training and best practices which may include:
- Community planning models for proactively identifying value added gaps or strengths;
- Industry-specific assistance; and
- Cooperative efforts with nonprofit organizations, religious organizations, and other higher education partners.
- The Center for Rural Prosperity and Innovation may establish such satellite offices as are necessary to accomplish its mission.
(Code 1981, §20-18-4, enacted by Ga. L. 2018, p. 142, § 2/HB 951.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.