There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 20 - Education
Chapter 14 - Education Accountability
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Education Accountability Assessment Programs
- Article 3 - Opportunity School District
Code Commission notes.
- Pursuant to Code Section 28-9-5, in 2000, Chapter 14 of this title, consisting of Code Sections 20-14-1 through 20-14-15, enacted by Ga. L. 2000, p. 399, § 1, was redesignated as Chapter 15 of this title, consisting of Code Sections 20-15-1 through 20-15-15.Editor's notes.
- Ga. L. 2000, p. 618, § 1, not codified by the General Assembly, provides: "This Act shall be known and may be cited as the 'A Plus Education Reform Act of 2000.'"
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 68 Am. Jur. 2d, Schools, §§ 1 et seq., 254.C.J.S.
- 78 C.J.S., Schools and School Districts, § 1 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.