2021 Georgia Code
Title 19 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 3 - Marriage Generally
Article 3 - Antenuptial Agreements, Marriage Contracts, and Postnuptial Settlements
- § 19-3-60. Definition; Marriage as Valuable Consideration
- § 19-3-61. Effect of Minority of Party
- § 19-3-62. (See Editor's notes.) Requirements and Construction of Antenuptial Agreements
- § 19-3-63. Construction of Marriage Contract; Attestation
- § 19-3-64. Voluntary Execution of Antenuptial Agreement; Conveyance of Property During Marriage
- § 19-3-65. Powers of Superior Court Judge in Appointing and Removing Trustees and Protecting Trust Estate
- § 19-3-66. Enforcement of Marriage Contracts, Postnuptial Settlements, and Antenuptial Agreements
- § 19-3-67. Recordation of Marriage Contracts and Voluntary Settlements; Effect of Failure to Record
- § 19-3-68. Application for Order Compelling Recordation; Effect of Application; Liability of Trustee Refusing to Record
- For annual survey on domestic relations, see 71 Mercer L. Rev. 83 (2019).RESEARCH REFERENCES
Transfer of Assets in Fraud of Spouse's Antenuptial Contractual Rights, 14 POF2d 755.ALR.
- Necessity, in action against husband for necessaries furnished wife, of proving husband's failure to provide necessities, 19 A.L.R.4th 432.
Modern status of views as to validity of premarital agreements contemplating divorce or separation, 53 A.L.R.4th 22.
Enforceability of premarital agreements governing support or property rights upon divorce or separation as affected by circumstances surrounding execution - modern status, 53 A.L.R.4th 85.
Enforceability of premarital agreements governing support or property rights upon divorce or separation as affected by fairness or adequacy of those terms - modern status, 53 A.L.R.4th 161.
Antenuptial contracts: parties' behavior during marriage as abandonment, estoppel, or waiver regarding contractual rights, 56 A.L.R.4th 998.