Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 19 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 10A - Safe Place for Newborns
- § 19-10A-1. Short Title
- § 19-10A-2. Definitions
- § 19-10A-3. Purpose
- § 19-10A-4. No Criminal Prosecution for Leaving Child in Custody of Medical Facility, Fire Station, or Police Station
- § 19-10A-5. Investigating and Reporting Utilization of Provisions
- § 19-10A-6. Reimbursement of Medical Costs; Placement With Department of Human Services
- § 19-10A-7. Liability
- § 19-10A-8. Posting of Signs at Medical Facilities, Fire Stations, or Police Stations Indicating Authorized Location for Leaving Newborns
- Hospital care for pregnant women, § 31-8-40.Law reviews.
- For note on the 2002 enactment of this chapter, see 19 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 151 (2002).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.