2021 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 5 - Crimes Against the Person
Article 8 - Protection of Elder Persons
- § 16-5-100. Definitions
- § 16-5-101. Neglect to a Disabled Adult, Elder Person, or Resident
- § 16-5-102. Exploitation and Intimidation of Disabled Adults, Elder Persons, and Residents; Obstruction of Investigation
- § 16-5-102.1. Trafficking of a Disabled Adult, Elder Person, or Resident; Penalty
- § 16-5-103. Exceptions to Criminal Liability
- § 16-5-104. Venue
- § 16-5-105. Applicability
- Ga. L. 2000, p. 1085, § 1, not codified by the General Assembly, provides: "This Act shall be known and may be cited as the 'Georgia Protection of Elder Persons Act of 2000'."
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.