Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Gambling and Related Offenses
- Article 3 - Obscenity and Related Offenses
- Article 4 - Offenses Against Public Transportation
- Article 5 - Abortion
- Article 6 - Human Body Traffic
- Article 7 - Sale or Distribution To, or Possession By, Minors of Cigarettes and Tobacco Related Objects
- Article 8 - Regulation of Low Thc Oil
- Article 9 - Access to Medical Cannabis
- For annual survey on labor and employment law, see 71 Mercer L. Rev. 137 (2019). For note, "'Rabbit' Hunting in the Supreme Court: The Constitutionality of State Prohibitions of Sex Toy Sales Following Lawrence v. Texas," see 44 Ga. L. Rev. 245 (2009). For comment, "The Pursuit of Happiness (and Sexual Freedom): Lawrence v. Texas, Morality Legislation & the Sandy Springs Obscenity Statute," see 66 Mercer L. Rev. 1087 (2015).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.