Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 15 - Courts
Chapter 9 - Probate Courts
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Jurisdiction, Power, and Duties
- Article 3 - Costs and Compensation
- Article 4 - Time, Place, and Procedure
- Article 5 - Probate Judges Training Council
- Article 6 - Jury Trials and Appeals
- Article 7 - Probate Court Judges
- Article 8 - Prosecuting Attorneys in Probate Courts in Counties in Which There Is No State Court
- Jurisdiction, Ga. Const. 1983, Art. VI, Sec. III, Para. I.
Qualifications of judges, Ga. Const. 1983, Art. VI, Sec. VII, Para. II.
Continuation of probate courts, Ga. Const. 1983, Art. VI, Sec. X, Para. I.
Compensation, powers and duties of judges, Ga. Const. 1983, Art. IX, Sec. I, Para. III.
Transfer of cases, Uniform Transfer Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.