2020 Georgia Code
Title 9 - Civil Practice
Chapter 8 - Receivers
- § 9-8-1. Appointment of Receiver - Grounds Generally
- § 9-8-2. Appointment of Receiver - to Protect Trust or Joint Property
- § 9-8-3. Appointment of Receiver - to Hold Assets Liable for Debt; Appointment Without Notice; Terms
- § 9-8-4. Caution to Be Exercised in Appointing Receiver
- § 9-8-5. Intervention of Persons Asserting Equitable Remedies
- § 9-8-6. Lienholders Made Parties; Divestment by Receiver's Sale
- § 9-8-7. Investment of Funds in Receivership
- § 9-8-8. Receiver an Officer of Court; Subject to Court's Orders or Removal
- § 9-8-9. To Which Court Receivers of Corporations Amenable
- § 9-8-10. Receiver's Bond
- § 9-8-11. Liability of Receiver Where Bank Fails
- § 9-8-12. Garnishment Not Available Against Receiver
- § 9-8-13. Award of Attorneys' and Receivers' Fees; How Determined
- § 9-8-14. Expenses of Giving Bond Allowable as Cost of Administration
- Taking of possession of business and property of financial institution by Department of Banking and Finance, § 7-1-150 et seq.
Right of bondholder to apply for receivership upon default by county or municipality in payment of principal or interest on revenue bond, § 36-82-67 et seq.Law reviews.
- For annual survey on business associations, see 71 Mercer L. Rev. 15 (2019).