2020 Georgia Code
Title 9 - Civil Practice
Chapter 5 - Injunctions
§ 9-5-11. Injunctions Against Certain Transactions Outside State
Equity may enjoin the defendant as to transactions involving fraud, trust, or contracts beyond the limits of this state.
(Civil Code 1895, § 4854; Civil Code 1910, § 5427; Code 1933, § 55-112.)
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 42 Am. Jur. 2d, Injunctions, §§ 232, 235.C.J.S.
- 43A C.J.S., Injunctions, §§ 291, 354.ALR.
- Jurisdiction to enjoin trespass upon real property in another state or country, 113 A.L.R. 940.
Power to enjoin bringing or prosecution of action under Federal Employers' Liability Act in another jurisdiction, 136 A.L.R. 1232; 146 A.L.R. 1118.
Injunction by state court against action in court of another state, 6 A.L.R.2d 896.
Extraterritorial recognition of, and propriety of counterinjunction against, injunction against actions in courts of other states, 74 A.L.R.2d 828.CHAPTER 6 EXTRAORDINARY WRITS Article 1 General Provisions.
- 9-6-1. Final judgment prerequisite to appeal; grant of new trial subject to review.
- 9-6-20. When mandamus may issue.
- 9-6-21. Not a private remedy; enforcement of officer's discretionary acts.
- 9-6-22. Enforcement of officer's duties under Title 5.
- 9-6-23. Enforcement of corporation's public duty.
- 9-6-24. What interest required to enforce public right.
- 9-6-25. Loss prerequisite to enforcing private right.
- 9-6-26. Mandamus not granted where fruitless, nor on suspicion.
- 9-6-27. Time of hearing; notice; how and when issues of fact determined.
- 9-6-28. Appeal.
- 9-6-40. Prohibition counterpart of mandamus.
- 9-6-41. When writ granted; time for return; trial of fact issues.
- 9-6-42. Prohibition against executive and military officers; Governor exempt.
- 9-6-60. For what purpose quo warranto may issue; who may bring action.
- 9-6-61. Writ lies against civil and military officers; Governor exempt.
- 9-6-62. When granted; how issues of fact tried.
- 9-6-63. Service of writ and process.
- 9-6-64. How issues of law determined; time for final determination; appeal; application to issues of fact.
- 9-6-65. Jury trial where facts at issue; time of trial; continuances.
- 9-6-66. Disposition of books and papers by judgment.
- Requirement that, in cases involving mandamus, prohibition, or quo warranto, jury return only special verdict upon request of party, § 9-11-49.
Supersedeas, Rules of the Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia, Rule 40.ARTICLE 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS