2020 Georgia Code
Title 9 - Civil Practice
Chapter 11 - Civil Practice Act
Article 3 - Pleadings and Motions
- § 9-11-7. Pleadings Allowed; Form of Motions
- § 9-11-7.1. Redacted Information; Exceptions and Filings Under Seal; Correction; Protective Orders; Waivers
- § 9-11-8. General Rules of Pleading
- § 9-11-9. Pleading Special Matters
- § 9-11-9.1. Affidavit to Accompany Charge of Professional Malpractice
- § 9-11-9.2. Medical Authorization Forms; Review of Protected Health Information
- § 9-11-10. Form of Pleadings
- § 9-11-11. Signing of Pleadings; When Verification Required; Rule Abolished
- § 9-11-11.1. Exercise of Rights of Freedom of Speech and to Petition Government for Redress of Grievances; Legislative Findings; Verification of Claims; Definitions; Procedure on Motions; Exception; Fees and Expenses
- § 9-11-12. Answer, Defenses, and Objections; When and How Presented and Heard; When Defenses Waived; Stay of Discovery
- § 9-11-13. Counterclaim and Cross-Claim
- § 9-11-14. Third-Party Practice
- § 9-11-15. Amended and Supplemental Pleadings
- § 9-11-16. Pretrial Procedure; Formulating Issues; Order; Calendar
- Motions in civil actions, Uniform Superior Court Rules, Rule 6.
Reply, Uniform State Court Rules, Rule 6.2.
Commencement of proceedings in Juvenile Court, Uniform Rules for the Juvenile Courts of Georgia, Rules 4.1 - 4.7 and 5.1 - 5.3.
Filing of petition in Juvenile Court proceedings, Uniform Rules for the Juvenile Courts of Georgia, Rules 6.1 - 6.9.
Motions in probate court, Uniform Rules for the Probate Courts, Rule 6.RESEARCH REFERENCES
Litigating Construction Liens, 53 Am. Jur. Trials 367.ALR.
- Libel and slander: reports of pleadings as within privilege for reports of judicial proceedings, 20 A.L.R.4th 576.