There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Georgia Code
Title 9 - Civil Practice
Chapter 10 - Civil Practice and Procedure Generally
Article 8 - Argument and Conduct of Counsel
- § 9-10-180. Time Limit for Arguments
- § 9-10-181. Extension of Time Limit for Argument After Application Therefor
- § 9-10-182. Number of Counsel Who May Argue Case
- § 9-10-183. Use of Blackboard, Models, etc., in Argument
- § 9-10-184. Value of Pain and Suffering May Be Argued
- § 9-10-185. Prejudicial Statements by Counsel; Prevention by Court; Rebuke of Counsel and Instruction to Jury; Mistrial
- § 9-10-186. Opening and Closing Arguments
- Arguments in probate court, Uniform Rules for the Probate Courts, Rule 11.
- Validity and application of state statute prohibiting judge from practicing law, 17 A.L.R.4th 829.
Propriety of attorney's communication with jurors after trial, 19 A.L.R.4th 1209.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.