2020 Georgia Code
Title 8 - Buildings and Housing
Chapter 2 - Standards and Requirements for Construction, and Alteration, of Buildings and Other Structures
- Standards and requirements for construction of public school buildings, § 20-2-16.
Promulgation of rules and regulations by Safety Fire Commissioner regarding fire hazards in hotels, apartment houses, places of public assembly, and other places, § 25-2-19.
Fire inspections of buildings, § 25-2-22 et seq.
Access to and use of public buildings and accommodations by physically handicapped persons, §§ 30-3-1 et seq., and30-4-1 et seq.
Standards and requirements governing installation of sewage management systems, § 31-3-5.1.
General duty of owner of public building or place of public assembly to construct, repair, and maintain such facility so as to render facility reasonably safe, § 34-2-10.
Prohibition against use of construction plans and specifications not prepared by or under supervision of registered professional engineer or architect, § 43-15-24.
Sanitary regulations for hotels and inns, § 43-21-30 et seq.Law reviews.
- For survey article on contracts - legislation, see 34 Mercer L. Rev. 71 (1982).
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 13 Am. Jur. 2d, Buildings, §§ 12 et seq., 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 31 et seq., 32. 13B Am. Jur. Pleading and Practice Forms, Housing Laws and Urban Redevelopment, § 2. 26 Am. Jur. 2d, Elevators and Escalators, § 1 et seq. 35A Am. Jur. 2d, Fires, § 5. 40A Am. Jur. 2d, Housing Laws and Urban Redevelopment, §§ 1 et seq., 6, 7, 9 et seq., 21 et seq., 28 et seq. 49 Am. Jur. 2d, Landlord and Tenant, § 742 et seq. 53A Am. Jur. 2d Mobile Homes and Trailer Parks, §§ 1 et seq., 5 et seq.
Alternative Dispute Resolution: Construction Industry, 52 Am. Jur. Trials 209.
Construction Dispute Resolution - Arbitration and Beyond, 100 Am. Jur. Trials 45.C.J.S.
- 39A C.J.S. (Rev.), Health and Environment, §§ 47 et seq., 51 et seq., 58 et seq., 66. 64A C.J.S. (Rev), Municipal Corporations, § 1699. 84 C.J.S. (Rev), Taxation, § 323 et seq. 87 C.J.S., Towns, § 179 et seq.ALR.
- Liability of builder or real estate developer who sells new dwelling for failure to provide potable water, 16 A.L.R.4th 1246.
Validity, construction, and application of the Uniform Fire Code, 46 A.L.R.5th 479.