2020 Georgia Code
Title 51 - Torts
Chapter 6 - Fraud and Deceit
- § 51-6-1. Right of Action for Fraud Accompanied by Damage
- § 51-6-2. When Misrepresentation of Material Fact Actionable as Deceit; Effect of Mere Concealment; Knowledge of Falsehood Essential to Deceit; When Knowledge Implied
- § 51-6-3. Letters to Obtain Credit
- § 51-6-4. Fraud by Acts or Silence; Estoppel to Assert Title
- Broker's liability for fraud or misrepresentation concerning development or nondevelopment of nearby property, 71 A.L.R.4th 511.
Excessiveness or inadequacy of punitive damages in cases not involving personal injury or death, 14 A.L.R.5th 242.
Liability of vendor or real-estate broker for failure to disclose information concerning off-site conditions affecting value of property, 41 A.L.R.5th 157.