2020 Georgia Code
Title 51 - Torts
Chapter 2 - Imputable Negligence
- § 51-2-1. Basis for Imputation of Negligence; Fault of Parents or Custodians Not Imputable to Child
- § 51-2-2. Liability for Torts of Spouse, Child, or Servant in Certain Instances
- § 51-2-3. Liability for Malicious Acts of Minor Child
- § 51-2-4. Liability for Torts of Independent Employee
- § 51-2-5. Liability for Negligence of Contractor
- § 51-2-5.1. Relationship Between Hospital and Health Care Provider Prerequisite to Liability; Notice Regarding Independent Contractor Status; Factors for Consideration in Determining Status
- § 51-2-6. Liability of Owner or Keeper of Dog for Damage Done to Livestock While Off His or Her Premises
- § 51-2-7. Liability of Owner or Keeper of Vicious or Dangerous Animal for Injuries Caused by Animal
- State or local governmental unit's liability for injury to private highway construction worker based on its own negligence, 29 A.L.R.4th 1188.
Liability of hospital or sanitarium for negligence of physician or surgeon, 51 A.L.R.4th 235.