There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Georgia Code
Title 51 - Torts
Chapter 15 - Asbestos Claims
- § 51-15-1. Legislative Findings; Limitations on Liabilities
- § 51-15-2. Definitions
- § 51-15-3. Domestic or Foreign Corporation as Successor; Exemption From Limitations
- § 51-15-4. Determination of Liability and Limitation on Liability
- § 51-15-5. Fair Market Value Determinations; Gross Assets Determination
- § 51-15-6. Market Value; Prime Rate; Adjustment
- § 51-15-7. Liberal Interpretation to Accomplish Remedial Purposes
- § 51-15-8. Severability
- Ga. L. 2007, p. 4, § 3/SB 182, not codified by the General Assembly, provides for additional severability.
Ga. L. 2007, p. 4, § 4/SB 182, not codified by the General Assembly, provides that this chapter shall become effective May 1, 2007, and shall apply to asbestos claims that accrued or may accrue on or after that date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.