2020 Georgia Code
Title 49 - Social Services
Chapter 5 - Programs and Protection for Children and Youth
Article 2 - Child Abuse Records
- § 49-5-40. Definitions; Confidentiality of Records; Restricted Access to Records
- § 49-5-41. Persons and Agencies Permitted Access to Records
- § 49-5-41.1. Inspection and Retention of Records of Juvenile Drug Use
- § 49-5-42. Rules and Regulations
- § 49-5-43. Article Not to Conflict With Federal Law or Lose Federal Funds; Duty of Board
- § 49-5-44. Penalties for Unauthorized Access to Records; Use of Records in Public and Criminal Proceedings
- § 49-5-45. Penalty for Allowing Unauthorized Access to Juvenile Drug Use Records
- § 49-5-46. Immunity From Liability of Department, Agency, or Child Advocacy Center
ARTICLE 2 CHILD ABUSE RECORDS
- Procedures for reporting of instances of child abuse, and as to penalty for failure to report suspected cases of child abuse, § 19-7-5.
Battery, assault, stalking, and other offenses involving family members, § 19-13-1 et seq.Law reviews.
- For note on 1993 amendment of this article, see 10 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 131 (1993).