2020 Georgia Code
Title 49 - Social Services
Chapter 5 - Programs and Protection for Children and Youth
Article 10 - Children and Adolescents With Severe Emotional Problems
- § 49-5-220. Legislative Findings and Intent; State Plan for the Coordinated System of Care for Severely Emotionally Disturbed Children or Adolescents
- § 49-5-221. Definitions
- § 49-5-222. Guiding Principles for Coordinated System of Care
- § 49-5-223. Contents of Plan; Information to Be Collected; Updating of Plan; Implementation Date
- § 49-5-224. Commissioner of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities to Submit Annual Report; Contents of Report
- § 49-5-225. Local Interagency Committees; Membership; Function of Committees
- § 49-5-226. Placement of Children and Adolescents Out of State for Treatment
- § 49-5-227. Governor's Office for Children and Families to Comment on Plan for Coordinated System of Care and Provide Recommendations
Code Commission notes.
- Pursuant to Code Section 28-9-5, in 1990, this article was renumbered as Article 10, and its sections renumbered as Code Sections 49-5-220 to 49-5-227, as another Article 8 was enacted in 1990.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.