There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Georgia Code
Title 49 - Social Services
Chapter 3 - County and District Departments, Boards, and Directors of Family and Children Services
- § 49-3-1. Establishment of County and District Departments, Boards, and Directors
- § 49-3-2. Appointment of County Board Members; Terms; Vacancies; per Diem and Expenses; Role of County Board
- § 49-3-3. Appointment of County Director; Bond of County Director
- § 49-3-3.1. Annual Report From County Director of Department of Family and Children Services; Personal Appearance
- § 49-3-4. Appointment of Staff; Salaries; Power of Commissioner to Transfer Employees
- § 49-3-5. Powers and Duties of County Director
- § 49-3-6. Functions of County Department
- § 49-3-7. Removal of County Director for Falsification of Qualifications
- § 49-3-8. Destruction of County Departmental Records
- § 49-3-9. Dfcs Regional Advisory Board Established in Each Region; Membership; Purpose; Meetings
- Supervision and support of paupers by counties, T. 36, C. 12.
- Social worker malpractice, 58 A.L.R.4th 977.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.