2020 Georgia Code
Title 47 - Retirement and Pensions
Chapter 7 - Georgia Firefighters' Pension Fund
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Administration and Management of the Assets of the Fund
- Article 3 - Membership in the Fund
- Article 4 - Financing the Fund
- Article 5 - Service Creditable Toward Retirement
- Article 6 - Retirement, Retirement Allowances, Disability Benefits, and Death Benefits
- Article 7 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Statute of limitations in respect of action or proceeding to establish right to, or recovery of benefits of, pension, 136 A.L.R. 809.
Reasonableness of classification, as regards beneficiaries, by statute providing for retirement fund or pension for public officers or employees, 163 A.L.R. 870.
What constitutes "salary," "wages," "pay," or the like, within pension law basing benefits thereon, 14 A.L.R.2d 634.
Gift to or for employees' pension fund as valid charitable gift or trust, 28 A.L.R.2d 428.
Unemployment compensation: eligibility of employee laid off according to employer's mandatory retirement plan, 50 A.L.R.3d 880.