There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Georgia Code
Title 47 - Retirement and Pensions
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Article 2 - Restrictions and Prohibitions on Membership in Public Retirement or Pension Systems
- § 47-1-20. Definitions
- § 47-1-21. Termination of Membership in Public Retirement System for Committing Public Employment Related Crimes; Applicability to Employees on July 1, 1985; Determination of Benefits
- § 47-1-22. Reduction and Forfeiture of Rights and Benefits by Public Employees After July 1, 1985, for Committing Public Employment Related Crimes; Reimbursement of Contributions
- § 47-1-22.1. Rights and Benefits of Employees Convicted of Drug Related Crimes
- § 47-1-22.2. Notification to Public Retirement System of Conviction for Public Employment Related Crime
- § 47-1-23. Rights of Public Employee Charged With Committing Public Employment Related Crime
- § 47-1-24. Benefits Denied to Beneficiary Who Murders or Commits Voluntary Manslaughter of Member of Public Retirement System
- § 47-1-25. Determination of Economic Impact of Public Employment Related Crime
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 60 Am. Jur. 2d, Pensions and Retirement Funds, §§ 37, 39.C.J.S.
- 67 C.J.S., Officers and Public Employees, § 316 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.