2020 Georgia Code
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Chapter 8 - Railroad Companies
Article 7 - Special Officers for Protection of Railroad Property
- § 46-8-230. Appointment of Officers by Governor; Power of Arrest; Source of Compensation
- § 46-8-231. Powers, Duties, and Responsibilities of Officers Generally
- § 46-8-232. Qualifications of Officers; Posting of Bond; Duration of Appointment and Commission; Filing Notice of Termination by Corporation; Revocation of Appointment and Commission
- § 46-8-233. Return of Processes to County of Origin
- Employment and training of peace officers generally, Ch. 8, T. 35.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.