2020 Georgia Code
Title 45 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 7 - Salaries and Fees
Article 1 - General Provisions
- § 45-7-1. Payment for Personal Services by State Departments
- § 45-7-2. Compensation of State Official for Serving in Ex Officio Position
- § 45-7-3. Compensation of State Officials Designated in Code Sections 45-7-4, 45-7-20, and 45-7-21; Reimbursement of Members of General Assembly Serving on Advisory Boards and Similar Entities of the Executive and Judicial Branches
- § 45-7-4. Annual Salaries of Certain State Officials; Cost-of-Living Adjustments
- § 45-7-5. Compensation of Lieutenant Governor
- § 45-7-6. Members of Boards and Other Public Entities Not to Be Paid for More Than One Meeting per Day
- § 45-7-7. Compensation and Allowances of Certain Officials Not to Be Changed Without Giving Public Notice
- § 45-7-8. Officer Dismissal for Charging or Taking Fees Not Allowed or for Services Not Performed
- § 45-7-9. Compensation for Line-of-Duty Injuries of Full-Time State Employees; Exceptions
- Constitutional provision against increasing compensation during term of office as applicable where new duties are imposed on officer after taking office, 51 A.L.R. 1522; 170 A.L.R. 1438.
Validity and effect of agreement by public officer or employee to accept less than compensation or fees fixed by law, or of acceptance of reduced amount, 118 A.L.R. 1458; 160 A.L.R. 490.
Constitutional or statutory limitation of compensation of public officer as applicable to one in governmental service who is paid in whole or part from funds not derived from taxation, 135 A.L.R. 1033.
Constitutional provision against increase in compensation of public officer during term of office as applicable to statute providing for first time for compensation for office, 144 A.L.R. 685.
Constitutional or statutory inhibition of change of compensation of public officer as applicable to one appointed or elected to fill vacancy, 166 A.L.R. 842.
Payment of salary to de facto officer or employee as defense to action or proceeding by de jure officer or employee for salary, 64 A.L.R.2d 1375.
Payroll records of individual government employees as subject to disclosure to public, 100 A.L.R.3d 699.