2020 Georgia Code
Title 45 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 45-1-1. Employees of State Hospitals and Certain State Institutions Authorized to Make Purchases of Goods and Services; Limitations
- § 45-1-2. Actions by or Against Public Officers Who Have Left Office
- § 45-1-3. Display or Sale of Motor Vehicle Tag or Sign Purporting That Owner Serves on Governor's Staff
- § 45-1-4. Complaints or Information From Public Employees as to Fraud, Waste, and Abuse in State Programs and Operations
- § 45-1-5. Purging Personnel Records of Terminated Employee
- § 45-1-6. Gifts to Employees by Vendors; Disclosure; Reports
- § 45-1-7. Paid Break Time and Private Location for Expression of Breast Milk
Bad Faith in Abolition of Civil Service Position, 14 POF2d 611.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.