2020 Georgia Code
Title 44 - Property
Chapter 3 - Regulation of Specialized Land Transactions
Article 6 - Property Owners' Associations
- § 44-3-220. Short Title
- § 44-3-221. Definitions
- § 44-3-222. Creation of Property Owners' Development; Affirmative Election to Be Governed by Article
- § 44-3-223. Compliance With Provisions of Instrument and With Rules and Regulations; Penalties for Noncompliance
- § 44-3-224. Voting at Association Meetings
- § 44-3-225. Assessment of Expenses; Exemption From Liability; Liability for Unpaid Assessments
- § 44-3-226. (For Effective Date, See note.) Amendment of Instrument; Presumption of Validity in Court Action
- § 44-3-227. Incorporation as Prerequisite to Submission to Article; Requirements as to Corporate Documents; Board of Directors
- § 44-3-228. Presence of Quorums at Meetings
- § 44-3-229. Persons Deemed to Be "Lot owner."
- § 44-3-230. Frequency of Meetings; Notice
- § 44-3-231. Powers and Duties of Association; Legal Actions Against Agent or Employee of Association
- § 44-3-232. Assessments Against Lot Owners as Constituting Lien in Favor of Association; Additional Charges Against Lot Owners; Procedure for Foreclosing Lien; Obligation to Provide Statement of Amounts Due
- § 44-3-232.1. Right of and Procedure for Certain Property Owners to Take Control of Association When Declarant Fails to Meet Certain Obligations
- § 44-3-233. Liberal Construction of Article; Substantial Compliance; Curing of Defects by Amendment
- § 44-3-234. Application of Article
- § 44-3-235. Applicability of Article
Homeowners' Association Defense: Free Speech, 93 Am. Jur. Trials 293.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.