2020 Georgia Code
Title 44 - Property
Chapter 2 - Recordation and Registration of Deeds and Other Instruments
Article 1 - Recording
Part 2 - Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording
- § 44-2-35. Short Title
- § 44-2-36. Definitions
- § 44-2-37. Electronic Documents Treated as Original; Electronic Signatures Acceptable
- § 44-2-38. Role of Clerk of Court
- § 44-2-39. Adoption of Rules and Regulations; Standardization
- § 44-2-39.1. Promotion of Uniformity
- § 44-2-39.2. Construction With Federal Law
- Electronic records and signatures, § 10-12-1 et seq.
Filing documents by electronic means, § 15-10-53.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.