There is a newer version of this Part
2020 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 8 - Equipment and Inspection of Motor Vehicles
Article 1 - Equipment Generally
Part 4 - Horns, Exhaust Systems, Mirrors, Windshields, Tires, Safety Belts, Energy Absorption Systems
- § 40-8-70. Horns and Warning Devices
- § 40-8-71. Exhaust System; Prevention of Noise, Smoke, and Fumes
- § 40-8-72. Mirrors
- § 40-8-73. Windshields and Windshield Wipers
- § 40-8-73.1. Tinting of Windows or Windshields
- § 40-8-74. Tires
- § 40-8-75. Tire Covers
- § 40-8-76. Safety Belts Required as Equipment; Safety Restraints for Children
- § 40-8-76.1. Use of Safety Belts in Passenger Vehicles
- § 40-8-77. Energy Absorption System
- § 40-8-78. Safety Glazing
- § 40-8-79. Unlawfully Riding in Bed of Pickup Truck; Penalty
Defective Tire, 39 POF2d 209.
Crashworthiness of Motor Vehicle - Defective Automobile Seatbelts, 4 POF3d 131.
Crashworthiness of Motor Vehicle - Defective Airbag System, 21 POF3d 1.
Defective Automobile Child Safety Restraint, 21 POF3d 115.
Proof of Automobile Design Defect, 59 POF3d 73.
Proof of Injury Resulting from Defects in Child Safety Seat, 77 POF3d 85.
Defective Tire Litigation, 34 Am. Jur. Trials 603.
The Seatbelt Defense, 35 Am. Jur. Trials 349.
Auto Product Liability: Defective Door Latch, 36 Am. Jur. Trials 339.
Auto Product Liability: Defective Seatbelt, 37 Am. Jur. Trials 401.
Automobile Airbag Malfunction Litigation: Practice and Strategy, 83 Am. Jur. Trials 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.