2020 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 6 - Uniform Rules of the Road
Article 6 - Turning, Starting, Signaling
- § 40-6-120. Methods of Turning at Intersections
- § 40-6-121. U-Turns
- § 40-6-122. Starting Parked Vehicle
- § 40-6-123. Turning Movements; Signals Required on Turning, Changing Lanes, Slowing, or Stopping
- § 40-6-124. Signals by Hand and Arm or Signal Lights
- § 40-6-125. Method of Giving Hand and Arm Signals
- § 40-6-126. Central Lane for Turning
Negligent Left Turn of Motor Vehicle, 35 POF2d 405.
Proof of Negligence of Motorist in Signaling Other Vehicle or Pedestrian to Proceed or Pass, 31 POF3d 145.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.