2020 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 6 - Uniform Rules of the Road
Article 5 - Rights and Duties of Pedestrians
- § 40-6-90. Pedestrians to Obey Traffic-Control Devices and Traffic Regulations
- § 40-6-91. Right of Way in Crosswalks
- § 40-6-92. Crossing Roadway Elsewhere Than at Crosswalk
- § 40-6-93. Drivers to Exercise Due Care in Relation to Pedestrians
- § 40-6-94. Right of Way of Blind Pedestrian
- § 40-6-95. Pedestrian Under Influence of Alcohol or Drug
- § 40-6-96. Pedestrians on or Along Roadway
- § 40-6-97. Pedestrians Soliciting
- § 40-6-97.1. Solicitation Permits for Charitable Organizations
- § 40-6-98. Driving Through Safety Zone Prohibited
- § 40-6-99. Pedestrians to Yield to Authorized Emergency Vehicles
- § 40-6-100. Right of Way on Sidewalks
- § 40-6-101. Redesignated
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 7A Am. Jur. 2d., Automobiles and Highway Traffic, § 231.
Child-Pedestrian Accident Cases, 9 Am. Jur. Trials 427.ALR.
- Duty of pedestrian before crossing street to look for vehicles approaching on intersecting street, 9 A.L.R. 1248; 44 A.L.R. 1299.
Duty and liability to persons struck by automobile while crossing street at unusual place, or diagonally, 14 A.L.R. 1176; 67 A.L.R. 313.
Liability for injury to child playing on or in proximity to automobile, 44 A.L.R. 434.
Liability for injury by automobile to child playing ball in the street, 44 A.L.R. 1304.
Validity, construction, and effect of regulations as to the time, place, or manner of crossing street by pedestrian, 49 A.L.R. 1406.
Right or duty to turn in violation of law of road to avoid traveler, or obstacle, 63 A.L.R. 277; 113 A.L.R. 1328.
Liability for injury to pedestrian who suddenly darts or steps into path of automobile, 65 A.L.R. 192; 113 A.L.R. 528.
Liability for injury to pedestrian struck by automobile while walking along street or highway, 67 A.L.R. 96; 93 A.L.R. 551.
Duty of pedestrian crossing street or highway as regards looking for automobiles, 79 A.L.R. 1073.
Liability of owner or operator of motor vehicle for injury to person who has alighted from or is waiting for streetcar or bus, 123 A.L.R. 791.
Liability for injury by vehicle to construction or maintenance worker in street or highway, 5 A.L.R.2d 757.
Application of "assured clear distance ahead" or "radius of lights" doctrine to accident involving pedestrian crossing street or highway, 31 A.L.R.2d 1424.
Failure to comply with statute regulating travel by pedestrian along highway as affecting right to recovery for injuries or death resulting from collision with automobile, 45 A.L.R.3d 658.
Who is "pedestrian" entitled to rights and subject to duties provided by traffic regulations or judicially stated, 35 A.L.R.4th 1117.