2020 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 6 - Uniform Rules of the Road
Article 2 - Traffic Signs, Signals, and Markings
- § 40-6-20. Obedience to Traffic-Control Devices Required; Presumptions; Red Light Cameras
- § 40-6-21. Meaning of Traffic Signals
- § 40-6-22. Pedestrian-Control Signals
- § 40-6-23. Flashing Circular Red or Yellow Signals
- § 40-6-24. Lane Direction Control Signals
- § 40-6-25. Display of Unauthorized Signs, Signals, or Markings
- § 40-6-26. Interference With Official Traffic-Control Devices or Certain Signs; Travel on Closed Highway Prohibited
- § 40-6-27. Installation of Blue Retroreflective Raised Pavement Markers
- § 40-6-28. Restricted Access/managed Lanes
- Routes and signage for the Georgia Wine Highway, § 3-6-21.4.
Promulgation by Department of Transportation of uniform regulations governing erection and maintenance of signs, signals, markings, and other traffic-control devices, § 32-6-50.
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 7A Am. Jur. 2d, Automobiles and Highway Traffic, § 239 et seq.ALR.
- Applicability of motor vehicle regulations to public officials or employees, 19 A.L.R. 459; 23 A.L.R. 418.
Motorist's liability for collision at intersection of ordinary and arterial highways as affected by absence, displacement, or malfunctioning of stop sign or other traffic signal, 74 A.L.R.2d 242.
Custom or practice of drivers of motor vehicles as affecting question of negligence, 77 A.L.R.2d 1327.
Governmental liability for failure to post highway deer crossing warning signs, 59 A.L.R.4th 1217.