There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 3 - Certificates of Title, Security Interests, and Liens
Article 3 - Security Interests in and Liens on Motor Vehicles
- § 40-3-50. Perfection of Security Interests Generally
- § 40-3-51. Creation of Security Interest by Owner
- § 40-3-52. Perfection of Second or Subsequent Security Interests
- § 40-3-53. Perfection and Enforcement of Liens Generally
- § 40-3-54. Mechanics' Liens; How Asserted and Foreclosed
- § 40-3-55. Assignment of Security Interests and Liens
- § 40-3-56. Satisfaction of Security Interests and Liens
- § 40-3-57. Disclosure of Information as to Security Interests and Liens
- § 40-3-58. Exclusiveness of Chapter
- § 40-3-59. Certain Security Interests Not Affected
- § 40-3-60. Security Interest Not Created by Provision for Adjustment of Rental Price
- § 40-3-61. Proceeds of Insurance Policy to Multiple Lienholders in Event of Total Loss of Vehicle
- Secured transactions generally, T. 11, C. 9, A. 9.
Sale or disposal of motor vehicle after giving bill of sale to secure debt or other security instrument, § 44-14-7.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.