There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 1 - Identification and Regulation
Article 2 - Transportation of Hazardous Materials
- § 40-1-20. Short Title
- § 40-1-21. Safe Transportation of Hazardous Materials Within State
- § 40-1-22. Definitions
- § 40-1-23. Regulatory Compliance Inspections; Notification; Contacts With State; Permit Required for Transporting Materials; Escorts or Inspections; Exceptions; Recovery for Damage or Discharge; Civil Monetary Penalties; Routing Agencies; Adoption of Regulations
- § 40-1-24. Enforcement; Use of Funds; Regulatory Compliance Inspections by Others; Examination of Facilities
- § 40-1-25. Severability
- This article is comparable to former O.C.G.A. T. 46, C. 11, which was repealed by Ga. L. 2011, p. 479, § 25.Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Motor Carrier Safety Rules, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Georgia Public Service Commission, Transportation, Subject 515-16-4.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.