2020 Georgia Code
Title 4 - Animals
Chapter 7 - Hatchery Operators and Dealers
- § 4-7-1. Designation of Official State Agency for Administration of National Improvement Plans; Participation by Hatcheries and the Like in National Plans; State Plan; Use of Certain Words in Advertising or Offering of Hatching Eggs, Chicks, Poults, or Breeding Stock
- § 4-7-2. Pullorum Disease Control
- § 4-7-3. Licenses
- § 4-7-4. Reports of Contagious Diseases; Inspection of Premises
- § 4-7-5. Use of Sulfaguanidine and Sulfathiazole
- § 4-7-6. Shipments of Hatching Eggs, Chicks, Poults, Poultry Breeding Stock, or Birds of Any Species Into State
- § 4-7-7. Effect of Chapter on Commissioner's Authority to Control and Eradicate Livestock and Poultry Diseases
- § 4-7-8. Penalty for Violations of Chapter; Disposal of Hatching Eggs or Birds Not in Compliance With Chapter
- Regulation of sales of eggs, § 26-2-260 et seq.Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Poultry processing, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Rules of Georgia Department of Agriculture, Chapter 40-10-2. Poultry flock, hatchery and dealer regulations, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Rules of Georgia Department of Agriculture, Chapter 40-13-10-.03.Law reviews.
- For annual survey of law of business associations, see 38 Mercer L. Rev. 57 (1986).
OPINIONS OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
Enforcement not infringement of any constitutional right.
- Enforcement will operate on all persons alike and will not infringe upon any right guaranteed any person under the Constitution of Georgia or under the Constitution of the United States. 1945-47 Op. Att'y Gen. p. 15.