2020 Georgia Code
Title 4 - Animals
Chapter 6 - Livestock Dealers and Auctions
Article 3 - Livestock Auctions
- § 4-6-40. Definitions
- § 4-6-41. Administration of Chapter; Promulgation of Rules and Regulations
- § 4-6-42. Surety Bond - Generally
- § 4-6-43. Surety Bond - Dealers Generally
- § 4-6-44. Surety Bond - Annual Sales and Purchases
- § 4-6-45. Surety Bond - Acceptance of Insurance Coverage as Satisfaction of Bonding Requirements
- § 4-6-46. Maintenance of Records and Accounts; Inspections
- § 4-6-47. When Payment for Livestock Purchased Due; Disposition of Proceeds; Methods of Payment
- § 4-6-48. Report of Dishonor of a Check or Draft Issued in Payment for Livestock
- § 4-6-49. Annual Reports of Sales and Purchases; Proof of Compliance With Bonding Requirements
- § 4-6-49.1. Denial of Licenses; Commissioner's Right to Require Disclosures and Examine Records and Accounts; Dealers Purchasing Livestock for Cash Only; Financial Statement
- § 4-6-50. Livestock Weighed at Sales Establishment; Certified Public Weigher
- § 4-6-51. Isolation of Employees of Sales Establishments During Conduct of Sale
- § 4-6-52. Special Sales
- § 4-6-53. Injunctions
- § 4-6-54. Use of Persuader in Loading or Handling of Livestock
- § 4-6-55. Penalty for Violation of Chapter or Rules or Regulations Promulgated Thereunder
- Making of implied warranties by companies auctioning cattle, hogs, and sheep, § 11-2-316.
Sales by auction generally, § 11-2-328.
Auctions of wild animals, § 27-5-11.
Regulation of business of auctioneers generally, T. 43, C. 6.Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Auction markets, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Rules of Georgia Department of Agriculture, Animal Health Division, Chapter 40-13-6.
Licensing and bonding requirements, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Rules of Georgia Department of Agriculture, Animal Health Division, Licensing, Chapter 40-13-7.01.
- Withdrawal of property from auction sale, 37 A.L.R.2d 1049.