2020 Georgia Code
Title 4 - Animals
Chapter 5 - Disposal of Diseased, Disabled, or Dead Animals
- § 4-5-1. Short Title
- § 4-5-2. "Dead Animals" Defined
- § 4-5-3. Abandonment of Dead Animals; Requirements as to Disposal Generally; Disposal in Wells, Open Pits, or Surface Waters or on Private or Public Property; Disposal in City or County Landfill
- § 4-5-4. Removal and Disposition of Dead Animals Within Highway Rights of Way Generally
- § 4-5-5. Methods of Disposal of Dead Animals
- § 4-5-6. Destruction of Diseased and Disabled Animals Which Have Been Abandoned
- § 4-5-7. Disposal of Dead Animals and Waste Material; Approval by Commissioner
- § 4-5-8. Restriction Upon Transportation of Dead Animals or Parts Thereof Into State
- § 4-5-9. Prohibition or Restriction on Transport of Dead Animals; Permit Issuance
- § 4-5-10. Promulgation of Rules and Regulations
- § 4-5-11. Penalty for Violations of Chapter or Rules or Regulations Promulgated Thereunder
- Regulation of facilities for handling, disposing of, and other activities concerning solid waste, § 12-8-20 et seq.
Regulation by Commissioner of business of buying, selling, or transporting in commerce dead and dying animals, etc., animals or carcasses of such animals, § 26-2-130 et seq.Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Dead animals, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Rules of Georgia Department of Agriculture, Chapter 40-16-2.
- Validity, construction, and application of statutes, ordinances, and other regulations relating to transportation or disposal of carcasses of dead animals not slaughtered for food, 121 A.L.R. 732.
Liability for killing or injuring, by motor vehicle, livestock or fowl on highway, 55 A.L.R.4th 822.