2020 Georgia Code
Title 4 - Animals
Chapter 12 - Injuries From Equine, Livestock, or Llama Activities
§ 4-12-7. Construction With Other Statutory Provisions
Nothing in this chapter shall be construed so as to abrogate or otherwise affect the provisions of Chapter 3 of this title.
(Code 1981, §4-12-7, enacted by Ga. L. 2017, p. 134, § 1/HB 50.)Editor's notes.
- Ga. L. 2017, p. 134, § 2/HB 50, not codified by the General Assembly, provides that this Code section shall not apply to any cause of action arising prior to July 1, 2017.CHAPTER 13 HUMANE CARE FOR EQUINES
- 4-13-1. Short title.
- 4-13-2. Definitions.
- 4-13-3. Prohibited acts.
- 4-13-4. Inspection warrants; impoundment authorized; examination.
- 4-13-5. Duty to care for impounded equines; lien; return to owner.
- 4-13-6. Notice of impoundment.
- 4-13-7. Disposal of equine by sale or euthanasia.
- 4-13-8. Injunctive relief.
- 4-13-9. Rules and regulations.
- 4-13-10. Penalty for violation of chapter.