There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Georgia Code
Title 36 - Local Government
Chapter 89 - Homeowner Tax Relief Grants
- § 36-89-1. Definitions
- § 36-89-2. Appropriation; Purpose
- § 36-89-3. Appropriation to Specify Amount and Eligible Assessed Value; Procedures
- § 36-89-4. Procedure for Allotment; Conditions of Grant; Taxpayer Notice
- § 36-89-5. Administration; Rules and Regulations; Excess Funds
- § 36-89-6. Recovery of Erroneous or Illegal Credit
Code Commission notes.
- Ga. L. 2000, p. 486, § 1 enacted a Chapter 89 of Title 36, consisting of Code Section 36-89-1. Pursuant to Code Section 28-9-5, in 2000, that Code section was redesignated as Code Section 36-80-20.Editor's notes.
- Ga. L. 1999, p. 273, § 1 enacted this chapter; however, Ga. L. 1999, p. 1267, § 1 also enacted a chapter originally designated as this chapter which was redesignated as Chapter 90 of Title 36.Law reviews.
- For note on 1999 enactment of this chapter, see 16 Ga. St. U. L. Rev. 177 (1999).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.